Monday, April 23, 2012

garbage bag costume

    1.Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be... matching the design plan on the paper because the person who drew it was absent that day so we had to sort of make it are own but still match what he drew.
    2.After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was...not winning first place only because we were so close it and we tried hard.
    3.The most important thing I learned from this activity is...To start listening better because the whole time me and my group thought that we were just starting it that day and finishing it another class so we were taking are time till we found out it all had to be finished in twenty minutes.  
    4.The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is...making and outfit out of some office depot supplies is not easy and now i see how hard the people on that tv show project runway have it.
    5.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is...the outcome of the costume,it didnt look that bad.
    6.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is...nothing really the people i worked with did good so i was satisfied with everything.