Sunday, April 29, 2012

april 30th acting review (bria)

Before attempting the duet scene,I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be the lines. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was the character. The most important thing I learned in this activity was to have fun and relax. I learned how to come out of my shell and just enjoy myself. The MOST SURPRISING thing I learned from this activity is that Im actually goood at improvisation. The aspect of my work on this activity I am most satisfied with is that like me my partner did well with improvisation too so the audience never knew if we messed up a line and that we made it as star students of the week which reminds me I have yet to see it posted hint hint. FINALLY the aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the fact that we had to choose the two scenes off the paper because I saw so pretty funny ones I really wanted to do but the scene it was next to wasn't as funny. All in all it was a great experience and I really enjoyed myself.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4