Saturday, April 28, 2012

Garbage Bag Costume Design



  1. Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be...actually making a costume out of trash bags and toilet tissue. At first I thought we would just design a costume and that's it. With the materials we had , we really had to be creative and think outside of the box to create a costume.
  2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was...getting what we had on a paper physically on somebody.We wanted our costume to be fitted and to have colors and not be bland. We did our best and , in my opinion , it came out pretty descent.
  3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is...always look at things from a different perspective. Stretch your mind to think in other ways. Be creative , and everything you put together is a masterpiece .
  4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is...how many good looking costumes you can make with balloons , trash bags , tape , and hangers. Mrs.Gittings showed us a couple of desings online. They were very unique and different. I never would've even thought about making a dress out of balloons. I found that really interesting.
  5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is...working together. Working together with friends and putting our minds together to create this design. We put all our differences aside and worked as a team and we had fun while woring together .
  6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is...not winning :/ . But that doesn't matter . My group won in my mind and that counts for something.