Monday, April 30, 2012

April Reflection (Gabby Q)

Before attempting the duet scene, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be to stand in front of the entire class and not knowing what to do. After I was done with my scene i now think that the most difficult part of what i did was not knowing my lines, and not thinking about my partner . The most important thing that I learned in this scene was that I have to be more responsible and do what I'm supposed to do and even more when I'm working with a partner. The most surprising thing I learned from this was that it was an easy assignment and they were easy lines to memorize and I just didn't do it, I'm very disappointed about myself. I am satisfied that my partner could do it and presented what she knew and also that she had the chance to do it. What I am least satisfied with is that I didn't do my work and that i got a bad grade and also did my partner, and everything because I did not memorize 3 lines I recognize that what I did was wrong that is why from now on I am going to do everything.