Monday, April 30, 2012

Costume Design

Before attempting the costume design activity I thought the most difficult part would've been to get everyone to cooperate and contribute their ideas equally. another problem that I thought might occur would be the measurements of the costume for our model. However after completing the costume design my doubts about finding the accurate measurements for our model were correct. Every time we would find a new way to put the costume on her something fell off until we were finally able to get it right. The most important thing that I learned from this activity was team work. Sometimes working with friends isn't the best thing to do but if you know the person you're working with is self motivated then it's in your best interest to do so.
The most interesting thing that I learned from this activity would have to be that creativity stems from virtually anywhere. If you have any idea then you can create it out of anything like how we did with the garbage bags, toilet paper, balloons , construction paper and tape. The aspect of my work and I'm most satisfied with is that my team used my design for this project. I'm the first to admit that I'm artistically challenged so I was surprised but happy with their choice. In contrast,  the aspect of my work that I me satisfied with is that there wasn't enough pre planning. We could've done better but I'm content with how well we did and I'm proud of my group.