Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Costume Design

Before attempting the costume design activity I thought the most difficult part would've been trying to get all of our ideas right and in order. When your working with five people in a group it difficult to always agree. Although after completing the the costume, I believe the hardest part was trying to get our model to look like the design we had on paper already. The most important thing I learned about this costume design is that when working with a group you have to have patients. Every time we would find a new way to attach something it would have a defect sometime along the way. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is the fact that we would be able to stop the picky ness and be a team. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is is the skirt. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the jewelery she wore.  I am very proud of my group and I believe we did the best we could do.