Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Brianna's Blog Reflection

                   Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish  would be, Performing in front of the class because when people start looking at me I get really nervous and timid. After actually completing the project I realized that I  was right the hardest part was performing in front of all those people because My group was singing with me for my grade, that performance did not benefit them so it put even more pressure on me. The most important thing I learned from this project is that Many of the people in my acting class has amazing talents that I never knew about before, for instants when Taylor got up and did her monologue I was appalled because when she went up there it was like she was a whole knew person. I never seen that side of her before and it was amazing. The most surprising thing that I learned from this assignment is that friends can always be there for you when you need them the most. I was so scared to get up and sing in front of all those people that I almost backed out but Arnitria and Shiliah was able to be there for me and encourage me to sing in front of everyone (even though I still did horrible), and I love them for that. The aspect of my work that I am least satisfied with is my performance I felt that I could have done way better if I had song louder and moved more. I feel that I really need to overcome my shyness and not care what people think so that I can be a better actor.


-Brianna Saddoo