Wednesday, May 30, 2012

O.o Natalie's May Reflection post

  "Left Behind"


Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be...
remembering  the lyrics while standing in front of everyone. Usually I don't mind doing things in a class or in front of people but this year, in this class, I have become scared to perform in front of them. Maybe because the people in my class are soo funny and I'm just me. I feel intimidated up there.

After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was...

looking at the audience. I didn't want to make eye contact with them because I would have started laughing. Anytime I'm nervous and I focus on one thing it gets me through without laughing.

The most important thing I learned from this activity is...

being patient. I was really scared to perform and so I was patient everytime it was getting closer to my turn. Then when I went people were talking. You have to be patient to wait for the people to SHUT UP!!!!

The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is...

how some people are. Some people are just so judgmental toward others. It's just like if you know you can't do better don't make fun of someone behind their backs.

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is...

my singing. I really thought my voice would have been raspy since I was sick. But I was actually pretty satisfied with how well I sang.

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is...

the audience appreciation. They could have given me feed back or something. But with me I'm least satisfied with my ability to cry on the spot.