Wednesday, May 30, 2012

MAY BLOG REFLECTION.

                                                        COSTUME DESIGN.

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be: To draw all those outfits and make them look real,after all am not really a stylist, and  i had never actually drawn something pretty before.

After completing it, i thought that the most difficult part to accomplish was: To actually make the barbie look like my drawing, and do it all by myself.

The most important thing that i learned from this activity was that : You don't have to be an stylist to make a something pretty, or a art expert to make a nice drawing.

The most surprising thing that i learned from this assignment was that : I had a better imagination than i thought, I thought that all of my drawing will be horrible but some of them actually turned out to be very nice.


The aspect of my word that i am most satisfied with is: That i picked costume design it was actually  a really easy assignment, and the most satisfied part to me was that i did not had to perform anything in front of the class. And that i did a very good job from my point of view.


The aspect of my work that i am least satisfied with is: In didn't really  took time in two of my drawing and they were not as pretty as the other ones.


JESSICA RAMIREZ.
PD:4