Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Edson Lindor May Reflection Post

Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be trying to portray myself as Adam from Adam and Eve without really saying so.

After completing it now think the most difficult part to accomplish blocking. We were at a bar and the bartender was supposed to be in front of us. If that was to happen then his back would be towards the audience, so we had to switch it up and give the audience profile views of everybody.

The most important thing I learned for this activity is that working together is the key. There is no star and everybody has to play their part correct in order to do the scene correctly.

The most interesting thing I learned for this activity is my group members are very creative.  Jason used his 'Grown Man' voice and used it throughout the play. Mrs.Gittings gave us feedback and said the serpent could have talked with a lisp. We could have and that would have made it more interesting.

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with how everyone found out the play was about Adam and Eve. Adam and Eve had no sense at all and the bartender(Serpent) gave Eve the Apple Margarita and gave Eve Sense And She became full of knowledge.

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with nothing really. We rehearsed plenty times and in my honest opinion i think we did excellent, so i was unsatisfied with nothing.fied with nothing.