Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fourth quarter assignment!!!

Jessica Taylor

Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be working
together with two other people, and having to rely and trust on someone other than myself for a grade.

After completing it now think the most difficult part to accomplish was finding an actual scene to practice on. There were many disagreements and last minute madness.

The most important thing I learned for this activity is that team work rather than individual worship is the only way to be successful.

The most interesting thing I learned for this activity is than when anyone is doing a scene with two or more people, practice should be done two times more!

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is how it all turned out. We all ended up pulling together at the last minute and the performance was good overall.

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the fact that we should have rehearsed more beforehand and not have procrastinated. I believe it would have turned out even more successful.