Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Play review and Duet scenes


Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be,remembering the whole Aida play because even though it was amazing the play was like 2 hours long and it scared me because I knew i would have to write a play review about it. As or the duet senses the most difficult part in the beginning was actually finding something that not only fit me but also my partner and something that Mrs.Gittings approved.
After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was, After writing and turning in my play review i now think the most difficult part was being able to take what i was thinking since i honestly had so many positive thoughts in my mind, and putting it down on paper with it making sense. I tried my best to include every actor in the play since they all did so well. After getting a scene that would work for us and finally having one good rehearsal for it the most difficult part is remembering the lines since its so long.
The most important thing I learned from this activity is, The most important thing I learned is to not wait till the last minute to write something like a play review since i had to pretty much do it off what i remembered. As for the duet scene picking something as soon as possible is what i learned since theirs not so much time to practice it.
The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is, How well of a writer i am that pretty much surprised me and how well of an actor my partner is she take direction really well.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is, How well the scene as come along in such a short amount of time since i only did it once with my partner.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is, nothing really just a little worried if all the lines will stick in my head by time of the performance.