Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May Blog Post

Before attempting my 4th quarter project, Small Group Scene, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be memorizing my lines and figuring out a way to not make our scene look scripted. To not make it look like we're just saying our lines without feeling.
After completing it, I know think the most difficult part to accomplish was staying focused and not lose character.
The most important thing I learned from this activity is that the entire group relies on each other to make the performance perfect. If one member doesn't do a good job then we all didn't do a good job.
The most surprising thing I learned from this activity is that Jessica, Destiny and I are really good at  going with the flow.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is being able to decide which parts were needed and which were not from the scene and being able to crop them out without interrupting the flow.
The aspect of my work that I am least satisfied with is my ability to remember my lines in the correct order that they appear.