Tuesday, May 22, 2012

May blog post

my blog post is on my 4th quater project in which im going to perform he loves me, he loves me not, as nana.
1.even though i didnt perform yet i thought the hardest part would be to memorize this one big line that i have and think of a story that fits our theme and plot.
2.umm, i think the hardest part when performing would be to be able to stay in charcter and being able to tell if your partner knows her/his lines or not if their making a pause like in my pervious act with the money problem.
3.the most important thing i learned from this activity was team work and trust that both you and your partner or partners would come in dress code or with props or memoize their lines and not leave you hanging while they take a bad grade and make you pay.
4.the most surprising or intresting thing i learned from this activity was how much fun it is to be surronded by your friends and being able to act stupid or yourself for a grade.
5.the aspect of my work that im most satisfied is that i thought of what seems to be a real tearjerker not only because my character is a surviver of the holocaust.
6.the aspect im probably going to be the least satisfied is with my memorization of lines and ablility to stay in charcter for so long when its a sad scene.