Wednesday, May 9, 2012

*May Reflection Post*

This Month activity i had been doing was the preview of the plays and well a littile. I had many problems finding a plays this month but now i had see that accomplishment.  My feelings of seeing this play was the  most interesting thing i had been experince since i was littile. I had  fun with the show and many scenes also as for my duet scene. My scene was really enjoyable and interesting to watch and do i learned so much out of this and really express myself all this year and now that i am leaving and heading to the real world i will remember this day that what showed me my fears. From that fear i had overcome i worked with my partner which teamwork you can help eachother even tho one mess up you can keep going dont stop. I learned that doin these things help a lot as in the play reveiw and duet scene projects. After completeing these two things i was surprise that how far i had gone with this things that we had done through out the year. What i am glad of this work is my team mates and everyone in this class that i would never forget and the heardship i did and they pull me back up from that mistakes even tho it is hard and emberrasing i say that you will learn from the mistakes you take and from someone. I have the least effect was the time and date that it was due for both i thought i had no time but then i actually did and accomplish my final step and say thank you *Mrs.Gittings* for everything i will miss you!  and will never forget what you have done and change me for what i can now look forward too.