Tuesday, May 29, 2012

4th quarter acting project

I really like the fourth quarter acting project because you can really see everyone acting, singing, and designer skills which is really cool. I have seen some so far and they are really nice everyone did a wonderful job. What I've learned from working in a small music group is that it can be really hard because people in your group may want different thing and you have to be able to work it out and fix it. It a wonderful experience to work with the people I'm working with but it is kind of hard with all the different personalities. I feel that was what we were suppose to learn how to put all of our different ideas and personalities together to make something beautiful and it was a great experience to learn. I wish that we did these for all our quarter projects.