Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflection Post (4th quarter project)

 

COSTUME DESIGN.

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be: It was the thought of designing the costume or a piece because I dont know anything about building a costume.
After completing it, i thought that the most difficult part to accomplish was: The drawing its self because I didn't know what to do where on the drawing. I knew what colors but I didn't quiet know what shades to use for them.
The most important thing that i learned from this activity was that : It's not as easy as everyone including myself thought it would be.

The most surprising thing that i learned from this assignment was that : I can draw better then what I imagined in the first place and everything came out nice.

The aspect of my work that i am most satisfied with is: I am most satisfied with one of my designs because I put the most work in it because it was my favorite character.

The aspect of my work that i am least satisfied with is: The fact that I didn't do an actual design because I was caught up on other work but that wasn't an excuse anyway. Other than that I think I did pretty good.