Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May blog Reflection Gabriela Q.

                                                  May Blog Reflection.

  For my 4th quarter project I did the costume design.                                                    1. Before attempting this activity, I thought that it should be fun and creative doing a Costume Design.

2. After completing it I know think the most difficult part to accomplish was to read the play and than make the clothes according to what I read.  

3.The most important thing I learned from this activity was to focus on the play to avoid making a mistake in how to design the clothes.

4.The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that is interesting to make your own outfits and it's a fun project to do.

5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is everything I did, skirt, shirt, shoes.

6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the drawings and that someone lost the shoes I made.