Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Arnitria McFadden p6 may Blog

Before attempting the activity of making drawings of actors in a play I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be actually drawing my characters and choosing the play but after completing it I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was finding fabric to match my design because sometimes instead of looking for the fabric first we tend to design ahead of time but i did manage to accomplish all of my goals for this project. The most important thing I learned from this activity is never doubt yourself! I doubted myself about drawing and being able to make my characters look decent but they actually turned out ok to my perspective. My peers were able to tell me what play my characters were from even though it took maybe two minutes before they realized it but that was fine with me everything isn't perfect but it was just right. The most surprising thing I learned from this activity is at times you have to be taken out of your comfort zone with things because if u don't you will never know how well you can succeed in something. The aspect of my work that I am most satisfied with is actually completing everything and adding a little mmhmp to my designs. The aspect of my work that I am least satisfied with is having to be limited on fabric but that's just fine because a true  artist can make anything possible.