Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teonie M.


Before attempting the 4th Quarter Acting Project, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be coming out of my shell. In acting I haven’t really been the most ‘’out there’’ person even though I try to be. But after completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was memorizing my lines. During the scene I cut off and messed up a couple of my lines. But thankfully my partner, Calonda is an excellent actress. And I appreciate her trying to help me keep it together. The most important thing I learned from this activity is no matter how difficult things get, never give up because considering my problems with my lines we kept going and still managed a B. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is I’m better at acting than I thought. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is again my amazing partner Calonda keeping it together for us. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is I feel we could have gotten an A. But I’m happy I finally did my best, it feels really good.