Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Costume Design

Before doing costume design I thought the most part would be coloring the design. My coloringskills are less than superb so I thought it would be difficult. After completeting it, I think building the costume required the most effort. The most important thing I've learned from this project is to plan ahead. I learned basically not to wait to the last minute and to plan for mistakes. The most surprisingand interesting thing I have learned is that creativity can and will flow naturally even in an area that you are not really interested in. The part that I am most satisfied with is the rendering. In my opinion they came out nice. I am least satisfied with my actual costume. I actually wanted to do something different but I changed my mind at the last minute.