Friday, May 25, 2012

Ericha's Last Post of Her Junior Year : YOLO.

1.Even though I have done districts and performed a lot before starting this project it was hard to find a piece that fits me and that I already haven't done.
2. Even though I haven't performed yet in class I think that the most difficult  part will be to realate/connect and to stay in character, i usaully do pretty well with staying in character but the emotion of this piece will challenge my abilities.
3. The most important thing I learned form the project is that I need to grow up and grow some tolerance for other people. Doing projects alone gets kind of boring!
4. The most suprising thing that I learned is i get lonely really fast when nobody is entertaining me.
5. The aspect of my work that I am most satisfied with is the fact that njno matter what I will give my all!

p.s. this year in acting has made me humble. I love getting to know everyone that i didn't while at the same time enjoying the company of the ones I did. Acting is different from what I thought it would be but i'm pleased with the end result. ms.gittings was a great teacher and i'm glad she was able to deal with all my extra-ness. I'm sad to know that the seniors are leaving but glad to know that i'm officially a senior. I know I won't remember much from high school as i move on but i'll TRY to never forget you guys.... just kiding. I'm OUT.