Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Reflection Blog

1. Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be creating a costume that would portray the timeline I was working with. However, it really took a lot of research to make sure that everything I gathered was from the 60's.
 2. After completing everything to do with the research, I realized that the most difficult thing to accomplish was making the outfits to match my vision. Sometimes the outfit I would think about in my head, would not automatically fit the looks of the 60's.
 3. The most important thing I learned from this activity was that, you must conduct research on everything before you go out and start putting your creations together. I have also learned that it takes a lot of work and dedication to accomplish a goal.
 4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that I have very good skills at designing things. I thought I would do pretty badly, but everyone who saw my designs afterwards, were very impress with all the work.
 5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is completing and achieving my goal, while at the same time educating myself about the other wonderful events that happened in the 60's. Also, making the goals believable to match the amazing outfits.
 6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with was initially having to drag my Mom to five different stores before we found the board I needed to design, that would correspond with the outfits I created.