Wednesday, May 30, 2012

4th quarter project reflection blog

                                             Jessica Sneed  4th Quarter Project


*Before attempting this project I thought the most difficult part would be actually singing in front of the class because I was really nervous at first.When I actually did my performance I was not scared at all I was calm the whole time. Maybe part of my calmness came from the class looking empty when we did our performance.
*After completing I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was picking the correct song. My group changed songs at least three times.We had to try and find a song that would sound good with everybody's voice. The Dreamgirls song that we had choose previously was way to high.
*The most important thing I learned form this activity is that everybody can't be the boss. Sometimes you just have to sit and listen to people because if you don't it can cause lots of conflict and drama like what happened in my group.I also learned that you have to get along with your teammates because if you do the end result will be very good.
*The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that one of my teammates can sing very good. She sings in the choir at her church. So in our group we thought that she would be just perfect for the lead and she actually was GREAT!
*The aspect of my work that i'm most satisfied with is my ability to stand in front of the class and sing without me getting nervous at all. Usually when I do scenes I get really nervous, but it's just something about doing a song that really didn't make me nervous at all and i'm very proud of myself for that boldness.
*The aspect of my work that i'm least satisfied with is be not being able to communicate with some of my teammates I regret that. I believe that my group would have done much better if  we had better communication with each other.