Monday, May 14, 2012

May refelction blog (Timothy Glenns blog)

Before attempting the costume design activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish was the actual desiging of the costume with the limit of materials we were given.
However, after I completed the costume design activity the most difficult part for me was actually putting it on our models body. With the many things I learned from this activity the most important thing I learned from the costume design activity was that working together as a team would get the job done faster and doing different task. It was funny how everyones looked exact to the paper, the most interesting thing I learned from the costume design activity was how unique and different everyones costumes turned out to be.
The aspect of my work on this costume design activity that I am most satisfied with is how everything turned out to be just like the picture we created nothing more nothing different. However, the aspect of my work on this costume design activity that I am least satisfied with is the lack of supplies we were given but regardless I was satisfied with the outcome.
Pd.4 Timothy Glenn