Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Reflection post

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be figuring out what musical I would choose to perform with my group.
After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was actually practicing when one of the members of my group were absent.
The most important thing I learned from this activity is that one must be patient when working with others.
The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that it wasn't as hard has I thought it would be.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the actual choreographed blocking.
The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is my ability to sing.
I enjoyed working with Tim, Syd, and Bria.