Thursday, May 31, 2012

4th Quarter Project


Before attempting this activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be finding a scene for two females that was actually somewhat interesting and not too long to memorize. 
After completing it I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was memorizing my lines. I always seem to have trouble memorizing speeches, lines and anything of the sort. But I can memorize lyrics without an issue. But I suppose I'll end up getting better at memorizing lines over time. 
The most important thing I learned from this activity is that no matter what I must do my part regardless if my partner is. I need to motivate myself.
The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that the amount of effort you put into the project is represented in the grade you receive. 
The aspect of my work I am most satisfied with is the script that my partner and I agreed to perform. I find it to be well written, fun to perform, and interesting to read. 
The aspect of my work I am least satisfied with is my unpreparedness and own laziness making my project sub-par to what I would have wanted to present and perform. The performance could have been more polished,  and performance ready than it was.