Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May reflection Blog (4th Quarter Project)

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be to stay in character because of the people in my group. Together we are very playful and are always being playful not really taking anything seriously. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was relaxing based on the fact before a performance I get anxious, nervous, and my mind was focused on remembering my lines to the point I was getting tongue tied a bit. The most important thing I learned from this activity is to relax because you can definitely be your own worst enemy, by psyching yourself out before you even do what you were supposed to do. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is I love country accents, it can be fun to do if you put all your energy into it. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is keeping intact my country accent from the south. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is I lacked movement like I did okay but I rehearsed so much to do with my lines and sort of choked, which was a huge disappointment to myself.