Monday, May 14, 2012

Ja'Lyn Lee's April Blog Post

   Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be working with another partner. Having a partner is on of the most challenging things due to them not coming some days and not really being committed to the assignment like how you would have liked them to.
   After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was actually getting it done with the original partner. I know that my partner had a difficult time being there when I needed them, but I ended up managing and got through it.
   The most important thing I learned from this activity is choose partner wisely. friendship should definitely go outside the window when it comes to a grade. Grades are always more important than a friendship.
   The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is I actually liked workiing with me partner even though it was a rough patch getting to the actual performance. It was definitely a different experience for me and my partner.
  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is getting it over it. It seemed like it took forever just to perform it but we got through it.
   The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the procrastination of getting it done. The issue of just getting my partner to get to class. It was just a difficult time.