Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Playwright Project

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be coming up with an idea.  It took a lot of brainstorming, but I did it.  After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was coming up with an endingand a beginning that actually made sense.  It was hard,  butnot impossible.  The most important thing I learned from this activity is that everything takes patience, focus, and determination.  The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that writing a play is harder than I thought.  I have to hand it to Shakespeare, he was incredibly talented.  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is with the storyline.  I felt that it was strong.  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the opening scene of the play.  I felt that it was very weak.  I wish I could have done better.