Wednesday, May 30, 2012


Marlynn D.
Pd. 6

1. Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be to memorize all my lines and execute the performance with energy without stumbling, or coming off as fake. I wanted to make sure the audience was engaged in my performance and not just watching a performance. I was very self conscious of it because of my previous critic of being to bland.

2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was to not freeze up and panic in front of the audience out of nervousness. Before the performance I was a little scared something might go wrong and I started to worry a little but then I realized my group members and I practiced a lot and also because of the fact that I’ve preformed in front of all my class members before.

3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is choosing the right scene so you’re self and partners. I choose a comedy skit because that best suited the personalities of Edson and Jason so they were able to get into character better rather than choosing something they were uncomfortable with.

4.  The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is how easy it was for Edson, Jason and I to learn our lines. After going through a run through reading the next reading we were able to remember the majority of are lines and establish a voice and personality for the characters.

5.  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the delivery of the performance it was better than I thought and the feedback was good. I was worth all the studying and nervousness because in the end we got a good grade like we deserved.

6.  The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is I am completely satisfied with everything and my partners because at the beginning of the year I would have never been able to go up in front of class and performance a scene so I am a happy with all that I did