Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Reflection Blog: April: Duet Scene

Before attempting this activity I thought tat the most difficult part would be:
    - Being able to act in front of class of people I wasn't all comfortable with yet. Especially the fear of forgetting y lines and embarrassing myself in front of every one. Knowing our class, they would laugh.

After completing it, I think the most difficult part to accomplish was:
    - Telling myself to not be lazy about memorizing my lines no matter how tired I was considering I wouldn't get home from school until almost 9:30 almost every night. It turned out for the good though.

The most important thing that I learned from this activity was:
    -To not be afraid of what others may think when I am up on "the stage" doing my own thing. I am showing my personality and acting out a scene. If they have a problem, oh well, not my fault.

The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity was:
    - My partners personality. They may seem very quiet or rude. First impressions aren't always correct. So believe it or not, I got to know her better and I made a new friend.

The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with was:
    -I am most satisfied with my acting with this particular scene. I think I tried my hardest and pulled it off.

The aspect of my work that I am least satisfied with was:
    - Not knowing my lines. It gets you a worse grade. I wish I was more prepared because that's more embarrassing than jus having terrible acting.