Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Reflection Blog-May- 4th Quarter Project

1. Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be to have enough ideas in order to finish the play. It is hard to try to keep the play interesting and on topic. While writing, you can easily have many ideas and change the topic as you go along in the story.
2.After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was writing the ideas in order. While writing, I wrote down a couple of ideas and could not figure out how to elaborate on them. Having too many ideas at once can interfere with what you write and ends the play fast.
3.The most important thing I learned from this activity is that you can write about anything. As long as you have a basic idea, you can expand on it and write in the details. For play write, you don't need many ideas and subjects because you can just write about one thing and add many interesting facts.
4.The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that it really isn't hard to write a play as long as you enjoy reading and writing. Ideas for plays can be easy to talk about and you can ask your friends to help as well. Play write is something you can do alone or with friends and it can be very general.
5.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is I completed the play. I have written other plays but never finish them and I thought it would be the same for this one. Every other play I wrote were a cliff hanger and run out of ideas. At the beginning I thought that I would not finish and get a bad grade but I ended up completing it.
6.The aspect of my work that I am least satisfied with is at the end of the play where I could have added more details to it instead of just ending it quickly. I think that I should add more scenes and more detail during the scene of the characters talking about the plan.