Monday, May 28, 2012

May Blog Reflection

1. Before attempting this activity I thought that it should be fun doing a drama with my partner. 
2.After completing it I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was to find out a way to get the performance done since my partner was leaving the weekend of.
3. The most important thing I learned from this activity was that there are different ways to get a scene done, it's up to you to make it fun or not.
4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that my partner and I get really into a scene when it's a drama.
5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is that we both had our lines memorized, usually it's one or the other that doesn't. 
6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is not having my costume during the performance but I was a teenager so I guess it fit in haha :)