Thursday, May 17, 2012

mic porter period 4 may blog post

1.before attempting this activity i thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be working with a 5 person groups containing 4 boys and one girl
.after completing the task i now think the most difficult part to accomplish was having to break up the 5 person group with my friends for the sake of my grade.the most important thing i learned from this activity was having to do what i have to for my grade and once again not to procrastinate witch is very hard for me.
the most surprising or interesting thing i learned from this activity is to dedicated myself to my assignments and not wait till the last minute. because that help me to perfect my performance.
but with all of that being said the aspect of my work i am most satisfied with is being able to choose a partner who seems serious about her craft, as well as dedicated.
the aspect of my life i am least satisfied with would have to be nothing i'm excited and intend to do great.