Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reflection Blog: costume design, The Wiz

  1. Before attempting this assignment i thought the hardest part would be incorporating my style into the characters of my play style. This would be hard because i didnt want to change them up too much.
  2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was actually bringing everything together and making my audience actually  see that the characters were from the wiz. I had to make sure the characters were not mine but my plays.
  3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is do not try to do anything last minute.You may think its easy but it takes time.
  4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is your presentation really matters. So make it fun not boring or your audience wont be interested.
  5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is that i had fun doing it and you can very much tell. I didnt just throw anything together.
  6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is I could have spent more time making my art perfection. It would have made a huge impact on the outcome and look of my display.