Tuesday, May 15, 2012

musical

Before attemptingthis activity I thought the most difficut part accomplished would be the memorization. After completing it I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was the singing itself. The most important thing I learned from this activity is to get rid of your worries and just do it because in the end if you do what you do it won't even matter if something goes wrong cus you've done your best. The most surprising thing I learned from this is that some of my classmates can really blow there just too shy to admit it. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the colaboration of wonderful talents and ideas to create a wonderful show. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the singing. We have to come together and find the right tone and stick with it. All in all my group was really good and really came up with great ideas.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4