Tuesday, May 15, 2012

AMP BLOG APRIL YOOOOOO lol

      Before attempting ima call it pass and recieve, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be to work with other people. Im a very friendly type of person. So i thought i was going to be distracted most of the time and not be able to accomplish any work.
       After completing pass and recieve, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was to get out of that comfort zone and stop carring about wat people think of me. I have noticed being extra is'nt about being annoying but being more of yourself that some people might not know.
      The most important thing I learned from pass and recieve  is you have to really focus and set aside all othe noises and focus on the job in front of you.
      The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from pass and recieve is that I can actually remember more than I ever could have believed
      The aspect of my work on pass and recieve that I am most satisfied with is that I could do it again and not forget how to play cause I'll just be doing ME except for the part I forget alot
      The aspect of my work on pass and recieve that I am least satisfied with is nothing cause i beleived that i did it perfect to my ability