Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Duet Scenes (^.^)

Before i had receive this activity i was thinking that maybe this could be the last step i can achieve what i am scared the most. But that was tempting me to is i need to study it and move my actions and emotion at the same time. How is this possible i was saying to myself or i have bad memories i had notice but i thought at the same time it could actually help me in life.
     After completing this activity i thought of how serious and hardship i actually wen through to get this far. My timeing and everything was the most attempt to do but the total mischef of that i did it and cant beleive all the worries are done and gone with.
       The one thing i had learned from this is that focus and over come my fears is the most important status of them all. I had learned there can be something in me that i can changed and by doing that is step up your stage in center and out run your crowds of something you and no one would never notice that can do it. -People can change a lot all you have to do is just beleive.
             My aspects of this is where you can do stuff and find your true character in this act and have fun and enjoy yourself.
    This difficulty of this activity is the mesmerize scene and study my facial esspresion of myslef and timing of each point.