Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Talented Tuesday

I thought the most diffcult thing was going to be opening my mouth and reading my poems in class in front of them cause I really dont see me doing it as a career then it feeling embarssing when I write on paper.
Afterwards I realized that the hardest part was to get up and stop cause i felt good after reading my one poem to my class. I felt releived and relaxed. After that day i started to let people read my peoms and I even blog them on some poems sites.
The most important thing Ive learned about this is that poetry is the key to happiness. It shows feelings that other people wouldn't understand and then explain it to them while at the same time it gives the most detailed but hiden example
The most satisfied thing was when everyone just related to my poems
I had no down points in this but I would still like to think Ja'lyn for getting me up and helping me do it
                              THANK YOU JA'LYN