Friday, May 25, 2012

May Blog Review

1.Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be actually creating the an article of clothing from my pieces. Since I know I can't sew at all.
2. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was designing the clothing itself. I would have a cute image in my head for the way I would want it to look. However since I am artistically challenged it came out completely different from the way I pictured it. 
3. The most important thing I learned from this activity is choose something your good at. When you know your not good at something and your grade relies on it just don't do it. In the end you may end up with a bad grade when you could've got a better grade at something else. 
4. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that I prefer acting in front of people rather then designing. I'm a shy person and don't like acting in front of people but I'm also not good at costume design. Which would make acting easier because I'm better at that.
5. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is completing it all on time. Also doing everything that was required. 
6. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is the piece i actually had to create. I don't like it so much but it was most convenient money wise and time wise. 


Arnay Marshall
Period 4