Tuesday, May 1, 2012

April Reflection (Jessica R)

                                                DUET SCENE
Before attempting this activity i though that the most difficult part would be: to stand in front of everybody in the class without even knowing my lines, it was very embarrassing, I thought everyone was going to laugh at me because i didn't know them and i had to use my paper.


After completing it, i think the most difficult part to accomplish was : going back and thinking that i couldn't believe that i was not able to study 3-4 lines, I  thought that was very mean of my part and after i  think about it, it was very easy.


The most important thing that i learn from this activity is: That i have to be more respectful with my partner especially if their grade depends on my actions, and also follow the procedures of the class.


The most surprising or interesting thing i learned from this activity is : that this scene after all was  not as hard as it seem  at first, it was actually easier than i thought it would be.


The aspect of my work on this activity that i am most satisfied with is : I learned not to be scared to stand in front of everybody in the class even though everyone is looking at you, at first my heart starts to bump fast but then after i finish it all good.


The aspect of my work on this activity that i am least satisfied with is : That i was not able to memorize a small, little paragraph and that i also put in risk my partners grade, and she did not deserved because she did study, i really do feel bad for doing that to her.