Wednesday, May 30, 2012

refelction blog on group scene

Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish was to find a play for my group, we even had to break up the original group to do that. After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was to memorize our lines. The original play had typos so I didn’t know how to pronounce some of the words. The most important thing I learned from this activity is the more fun you have with an activity the better  it is. The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is that you really start to remember things you couldn’t before when you’re really nervous, such as my lines. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is the timing with my blocking and the audio we had. The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is not taking the time to make the performance way better than it was.