Monday, May 14, 2012

April reflection blog (TIMOTHY GLENNS BLOG)

Before attempting the duet scene activity I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be working together and getting a grade as a one. However, after completing the duet scene activity I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was staying in character with one of your friends your are doin the scene with. I learned a plethora of new things from this activity but the most important thing I learned from the duet scene activity was that you must depend on your partner theres no I in team. Also the most surprising thing I learned was how much humor and comedy the scripts had. The aspect of my work on the duet scene activity that I am most satisfied with is how good we did the first time around. However, the aspect of my work that I am least satisfied with was how bad we did the second time around. ,