Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Jarie Rawls 
P.6 / May 30 Blog Post
  Before attempting this activity, I thought the most difficult part to accomplish would be memorizing my monologue. I never been good at memorizing so that why I felt that way.After completing it, I now think the most difficult part to accomplish was speaking in front of the class. I don't know why but every time I'm about to perform I get nervous and feel lightheaded.The most important thing I learned from this activity is... Do not wait to the last minute to practice, and take your time. I practiced and practiced so I wouldn't forget and embarrass myself. I also learned it's better working with yourself because you don't have to depend on people accept yourself.The most surprising or interesting thing I learned from this activity is... Was really nothing, this was just other assignment to me.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am most satisfied with is...choosing my own piece and choosing what I wanted to do instead of being assigned the project.The aspect of my work on this activity that I am least satisfied with is... nothing, I'm satisfied with everything I did.